monster buggy parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buttonmanb

I have 2 steel spools. One is used and works great the other just needs some holes to be drilled to be finished. There for the rear differental, its locks up both wheels. I had a machine shop make them for me. I also have a custom made slipper disc pad (New). It's 500% better then stock and its super high heat resistant. This doesn't melt like the stock ones. I allso have 4 brand new front wheels. If anybody interested contact me

Monster buggy

I have 2 steel spools. One is used and works great the other just needs some holes to be drilled to be finished. There for the rear differental, its locks up both wheels. I had a machine shop make them for me. I also have a custom made slipper disc pad (New). It's 500% better then stock and its super high heat resistant. This doesn't melt like the stock ones. I allso have 4 brand new front wheels. If anybody interested contact me

Do you have any monster buggy bodies

Do you have any monster buggy bodies

i have a brand new rare full body, previous owner started trimming/fitting the front of it but never finished. never thought about selling it though. would have to be the right price to get rid of it. i have had it for over 10 years now.

Diff gears

Does anyone have or no where I can get replacement diff gears for a XTM Grizzly 27cc? If so could you please send the link to me at
[email protected]

Thanks To All You Guys/Gals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks