more companies should be like Kraken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
no they shouldn't build an overweight brittle trophy buggy (sorry guys that own one), what I'm saying is that Kraken engages with the aftermarket (ie rcmax) and is making a transmission to support the RCMAX 90cc, vs other companies like losi that just make a car and that's it. whats your opinion? i beleiev this is a great move and more should do stuff like this.

Last edited:
I agree completely. It is one of the let downs of the MTXL. There is no aftermarket to speak of from either horison or others. So people MacGyver solutions out of a mix of DBXL FIB etc etc parts that somewhat does the job. Good news ,detroit performance will soon have a line ready exclusively for the MTXL and with Losi lowering the price to where it should always have been more people are buying them so yay... But it should have been in place from the moment the truck dropped from horison itself. The few parts they did make for the mtxl to fix shortcommings are of high quality that should be said. All FOUR of them.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks