Motor trouble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHEVYGUY60

Hey guys ,well i have another motor that will not start , i just got done putting a new one in my fg beetle over the wk-end ,, same thing happened to the 1st one ,, that came with my fg beetle , i,am stumped ,, i got a new motor from large scale rc & that motor started on the 3 rd pull ,, i sent an e-mail to the place i got this motor that will not start ,in exchange for one that will one ,bummer & frustrated,,

What motor you cannot get started? Did you check to see if you have fire? Did you try new spark plug. Is the plug getting wet with gas? Where are the needle settings on the carburetor at now? Did you try to make sure they are at factory settings? High speed 1 1/2 out from bottom low speed 1 1/4 out from bottom. When you bottom them out do not go past bottom or over tighten as you will mess them up.

Some new motors are easy to start the first time and others can be a pain! I started breaking in a race ported 30.5 yesterday I built and it was a pain at first but I did get a tank through it heat cycling.

Carb settings are set ,, spark plug dry,,motor chungyang bb435+bc240/ gp290 put just a little gas down plug hole ,, even changed carb , i do have 3 extra clutch packs & 2 extra carbs & extra zenoha motor with rotating assemblie, thanks richard

Did you check to see if you have spark? Does it have a 668 carb on it? More then likely does just want to make sure. If the plug is dry sounds like you are not getting fuel. When putting gas down the plug hole you only need a drop or so. Too much and you have a flooded motor.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks