MT handle anyone have one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigger the Better

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
I thought of this a while ago but I'm thinking of it more now that Chop is making parts (LOL) for the MT. Anyone have one of these? Sure would be nice to carry it around.:cool2:

Attachments

• Sq46320.jpg
    Sq46320.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
imo, it looks bulky and adds weight, I use my wheelie wheel to carry it around and when im out, i always have a 3 foot bungy cord with me, if it runs out of gas or stauls for some reason i just hook up the front a-arm and carry it around like a puppy :)

Thats a great idea.
I could've used one yesterday after my MT stripped the gear and I had to walk about 150 yards back to my truck.

Yup, the bungee cord is great. If you're with a few guys you can also tow the other guy. It's happened a few times when we were out. Funny thing is seeing all the dirt or mud fly on the towed turck/buggy.:clown:

Yup, the bungee cord is great. If you're with a few guys you can also tow the other guy. It's happened a few times when we were out. Funny thing is seeing all the dirt or mud fly on the towed turck/buggy.:clown:

yup,last summer 2 revos on one end and my fg on the other end.... guess who towed who :clown:

OMG that handle is freaking huge. I don't have any type of handle, I just pick mine up by the front shock tower.

-Michael

I know it doesn't really apply to this thread, but I have a standard 6.0v hump pack (like what is in an 1/8 scale buggy) just in case the, "Main pack" dies. If the sub-c pack dumps, I don't have to carry it! I can just switch the pack leads...

..Trip

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks