MTXL throttle linkage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a load of crap. Mine looks and functions great. No smashed bearing or off centered placement. I'd would have sent it right back. Whoever you talked to at DDM obviously was talking out their ass. And that's rare.
They did offer to take it back, or just offered me a $10 credit. I took the $10. Figured it wasn't worth the hassle for such a small cheap part, and I needed the bellcrank since mine was cracked. So now I just have a funky, off center, gritty one. Gonna just get the bent servo horn when this one falls apart completely. Overall my DDM experience has been stellar.

Not sure what engine you have. But I used a Losi 5iveB quick release linkage for a reed engine on mine. Fit very well. That is my truck someone linked above to my YouTube channel. Here are a few pics of the setup. Totally eliminates the pivot arm and reverses the brake operation. The brakes will work either way. Pushed or pulled. 20191215_172601.jpg20191215_173904.jpg20190222_093915.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks