multiplex digi4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive just brought the hi tec one its exactly the same just in a black case not red one but more important less money same quality 1 yr warranty cant go wrong

i use the rhino 4 in my MB Pro along with the power speed for throttle/brake, great servos! :)

when i was looking at servos it was a toss up between the Mpex & Hitec, at the time they were seperate companies, in the end went with mpex reason being is the Hitec HS4745MG i read about a few people having problems with them burning out regulary, it turned out this was caused by the EPA being factory set to 110%! going back then not all transmitters had EPA adjustment function (unlike today when almost all of them have). So people were using them not realising the EPA was set at 110% which wasnt good!

But that was then & this is now \o/ the last i heard was hi-tec addressed this issue & began to set the default EPA to 90% or less :)

My mpex was 85% for both left & right when it arrived, but i still needed to drop it to about 75-80% to be on safe side.

Both a good strong servos... if i was to choose now, the only reason why id choose mpex... is because the red looks damn sexeh! :D

Edit!!

wtf no more red digi4's!

that sux :( ...ah well when mine dies will get the 5455 but use my mpex casing so its still red! :D

Last edited:
bargain dude, might get another one myself soon now prices have dropped as they discontinued before everywhere runs out so ive got a new one for my current one dies \o/

unfortunatly, i broke the center case for the 2nd time is 4 weeks today. now the last time it broke i was on the track and just came aroudn the corner, and came off the birm a lil high and landed 1/2 on 1/2 off the track, ok i could maybe see that one.

but today, i was just crusing around my side yard doing some laps. after about 10 minutes i lost right steering again. brang it up and sure enough, clickity clickity click again going right, but fine going left. im sure when i open the case, im going to find that the same center part is broken again.

So i have a dead 5745 here i was going to send in for referb. tomorrow im going to cal CS again, but in the meantime, im going to see if my center piece out of the deat 5745 will work. it should as its nearly the same as the 5755 except for the size of the output gear, and the 5755 is identical to a rhino. so maybe it will fit. wish me luck. i ll post up my results and what i findout form Hitec on the 2nd case.

not sure what to do, but im thinking fix and sell, and buy a 5755, which i have in the other baja and its working flawless.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks