Multiplex Rhino Digi4 torque ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atom3624

Can anyone confirm what torque the Multiplex Rhino Digi4 servo has please?
In Tower Hobbies it's 225 oz in at 6.0V
At DDM it's 354 oz in at 6.0V
Both state Multiplex Rhino Digi4 - can I safely presume these are the same beast?
Thanks.
Alan.

If you go to Multiplex USA web site you will see that DDM is correct. I know this as I am the one that told Brad at DDM there listing was wrong. LOL I do not know why many or most of the US dealers have it listed wrong. You can all so check on the factory web site but you will have to convert it to OZ.

I have one in my HPI 5b SS and going to put one in my new Nutech Thunderbolt II Pro Racer I just received today. So far I really like this servo.

I have talked to Multiplex USA on several occasions. When I fist stated looking for large scale steering servo I was just as confused about the specks. This is why I know what I do after checking. DDM is the same as Multiplex.

Brad insists their figure is correct.
HitecRC stated the figure is 250 oz in and when I reminded them that the posted figure is generally 250Nm, there is currently silence.
Tower Hobbies got back to be stating that the figure of 225 oz in 'is quite exceptional' or similar. I told them of the apparent confusion, and they got back to me stating that 250Nm equates to approx 338.?? oz in, which now ties in closely to Brad's ....
The bind moggles :no: :(

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks