Music

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
massive attack, saigon, old school soul, 70's raregroove, incubus, rage against the machine, audioslave, electro, funk to name but a few but i pretty much listen to anything as long as it has a cool/good vibe

Mostly old hard rock and metal and some of the older soft rock

Metallica
Iron Maiden
AC/DC
ZZ Top
Guns N Roses

You get the picture

I used to listen to 99% rap until it became crap. Everything since the last Dre album has been CRAP. Now I listen to mostly blues, classic rock and ALOT of Johnny Cash. I still mix it up with some old Deathrow records stuff, just to keep the edge..lol.

I used to listen to 99% rap until it became crap.

No offence, but when was it ever Not Crap?? LOL Snoop Dawg and ICP, and Cypris Hill are the only Good Rapers imo ever. don't mind Mathers either.

im a Rocker, Im a Roller, im a right out of controlla
Im a Wheeler, Im a Dealer, Im a Whicked Woman Stealer
Im a Bruiser Im a Cruiser, Im a Rockin Rollin Man.

Slick Black Hair, Skin tight Jeans, Cadillac Car and a Teenage Dream!

if it decent i ll listen to it, right down to classical. don't care for opera, mostly becuz i don't understand the words, but the singing is POWERFULL and can be quite aweinspiring too.

Raps ok but I'll save it for another day.
Whats up with the rap game??is it the money and fame?
Im a rocker in this day cause its here to stay.
Anyone can rap if you just put on your thinking cap.
The trick is to make it flow and don't say it to slow.
Some say its a lifestyle I will stick to rock for a while.

LOL Im just kidding I listen to everything except new country and opera.

Last edited:
I listen to new and old country here,classic rock, and alot of classical. I like just about everything, well....except some rap, some of it is just not my style.

i listen to just about everything that isn't repeated on the radio every few songs. They play stuff out way too fast.

The white rapper show is funny...I don't see any of them really making it.

i listen to just about everything that isn't repeated on the radio every few songs. They play stuff out way too fast.

The white rapper show is funny...I don't see any of them really making it.
RADIO???You got to look into XMradio I hav'nt heard local radio in 2 yrs now lol.

No offence, but when was it ever Not Crap?? LOL Snoop Dawg and ICP, and Cypris Hill are the only Good Rapers imo ever.
Rap was good when it told a story. Every rapper had different perspectives on stuff and thats what made it interesting. Nowadays its all about fame, money and trying to sell records. Back in the day they wouldnt even play NWA in the radio or on Tv and it still went platinum. The day they put rap on the tv and radio is when it died. Another thing is it went from everyone being a street gangster to everyone wanting to become "the Godfather"..

I cant stand ICP, Snoop DOGGY dogg was good, but snoop dogg has been crap (imo) since his Cd the Dogg father. Cyprus hill was decent too, just something I couldnt listen to for real long without wanted to rip my ears off. (The dudes voice gets to me after time..lol).

Deathrow records is IMO what rap should be and what it should have stayed. Also Ruthless records, and the old bad boy is good too.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks