My 30DNT is on its way!:=)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so. I have seen that videos a fue times. Including waching it now. But it started and it drived like a dream inteal that moment. Could it be the pinion rings? Cuse it soundend that the engine hated beeing from 2000-5000 rpm ish. But whene the clutch took it sounded all good. And i was rly carefull with not cold driving it. But giving it 5% trothle just killed it or something. I setup my remote so it couldent give more thene 20-25% gas. And last time i wasent even close to max (25%)

But i will ofc try til i find the sollution. But there is no point jaming it. Cuse it not even sound of engine fireing.
Am not sying the carb is perfect tuned. but its factory thick. And it worked fine for 1 and half tank. So i find it weard the tune should change this much sudently.

I hope so. I have seen that videos a fue times. Including waching it now. But it started and it drived like a dream inteal that moment. Could it be the pinion rings? Cuse it soundend that the engine hated beeing from 2000-5000 rpm ish. But whene the clutch took it sounded all good. And i was rly carefull with not cold driving it. But giving it 5% trothle just killed it or something. I setup my remote so it couldent give more thene 20-25% gas. And last time i wasent even close to max (25%)

But i will ofc try til i find the sollution. But there is no point jaming it. Cuse it not even sound of engine fireing.
Am not sying the carb is perfect tuned. but its factory thick. And it worked fine for 1 and half tank. So i find it weard the tune should change this much sudently.
Sounds like it's really rich, try leaning out the low speed needle a TINY BIT don't over do it cuz u don't want to damage that brand new motor I'm assuming

Yeah ill give it a new try tomorrow. Its way to cold outside now. 21.45 here atm. So better let it rest inside over the night inside house. and go trough it all again. And try to start it inside at first i guess.

But even tho its thick isent it strange that it not fireing all of a suddent after it been 1 pull start every try til thene. Or after break inn can the tune suddelty change that much?

Quick update. @Z.hb71 I think u right. Spark plug is black already. I took out spark plug and let it dry til tomorrow and see what that will do. Thx for tips !;)

Last edited:
Okay thx all !:) It did get flooded for sure. But it also broke the spark plug. I put my baja plug in it and it started asap! Thx all again

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks