My baja 5b ss build thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanveer

Always wanted to build a 5b ss kit but i have always been put off large scale RC kits for some reason, last week i built a losi 5ive b kit and it was a blast! Iv now got the bug and stumbled across this at a price i could not refuse. Il be gathering some upgrades and parts for the build over the next couple of days and hopefully start getting it built over the weekend. Will be loads of pics coming shortly...

47566863721_c1e5950270_b.jpg

Always wanted to build a 5b ss kit but i have always been put off large scale RC kits for some reason, last week i built a losi 5ive b kit and it was a blast! Iv now got the bug and stumbled across this at a price i could not refuse. Il be gathering some upgrades and parts for the build over the next couple of days and hopefully start getting it built over the weekend. Will be loads of pics coming shortly...

47566863721_c1e5950270_b.jpg
AWSOME!!!! another build thread!!!!

will this be your first Baja?

if so you will love it!

get yourself an electric screwdriver, your hands will thank you :ROFLMAO:

It will drive completely different to your 5ive-b though so be prepared for that (y)

there is something about the Baja 5b that always draws me back.
I sold my first baja about 6 years ago and always wanted another!
Now I have one again but its brushless, needless to say i am looking to puck up another gas Baja soon :ROFLMAO:

will this be your first Baja?

if so you will love it!

get yourself an electric screwdriver, your hands will thank you :ROFLMAO:

It will drive completely different to your 5ive-b though so be prepared for that (y)

there is something about the Baja 5b that always draws me back.
I sold my first baja about 6 years ago and always wanted another!
Now I have one again but its brushless, needless to say i am looking to puck up another gas Baja soon :ROFLMAO:

Iv had a king motor baja a few years ago, i ran it twice and got kicked off my bashing spot, but my friend has a baja with a zen 290 i had a quick blast with it last weekend and i had to have one. Only thing is i prefer to build my rc's now so a RTR just wouldn't do. So when i saw this creep up for sale i was excited to say the least! lol

I cant wait to get it built up, Im just trying to work out if i should run the stock engine for a while and then upgrade or do i just go ahead and order a g320 or something.

Gotta love 5b's. Almost uncontrollable. I want to see videos of Z's 5B when he puts the 70cc in it . It's going to be stupid.
You know its Gunna be stupid fast ? how I like it ? if it doesn't scare me or it isnt totally redicullous, I'm not into it. And that's my logic for my 70cc lol. I'll make videos of it when it's sorted ??

Spent a few hours on the baja 5b build on Friday afternoon, the idea was just to get started with it. Well at 3am Saturday morning i had it pretty much built apart from shocks and wheels.

Didn't manage to get many pics of the build. But iv got some upgrades coming in a few days so will be sure to get more pics of when they are installed. Just need to choose a color for the body shell now.

40638402793_d7bb04a8e7_b.jpg

47604874921_c0f74f8565_b.jpg

33727561298_cf3d3ffd2c_b.jpg

Nice work (y) what bell carrier you using?

Im not sure which brand it is bud, i got given from a friend when i told him im building a baja. Il be upgrading to a TR clutch system very soon so didnt really want to spend out on a decent clutch bell carrier just yet.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks