my baja in the snow today.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice one evssv! I always seem to miss the snow, I'm stuck away at sea on a rig and there's a few feet at home... I'll be back on wednesday but it'll all be gone by then. I have a pair rear paddle tyres and front skis for my baja 5b - work a treat. Only used them once - many many years ago, they're still like new cos it snows only when I'm working away :mad:

ahhh balls that's where I'm going wrong then, perhaps because I was using my mobile it's a little different. will try the bb code off the PC then, ta mate!

soz matey for the daft question - when I open my Flickr photostream page, listing all the pix, I click on one of them which opens it up showing just itself with left or right arrows to choose another photo - where do I get this bbcode from?

Ah ha!! It’s worked.. k, I didn’t use Tricky Flicky in the end, on the mobile site for this forum there’s an “Upload a File” button, can directly upload a pic off my phone on to the forum - way way easier!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks