My baja twin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sebastian's prices are fair compared to all the other decent pipes and all his pipes are handmade from stainless steel.
In answer to your other question I have a Alx 48 malossi, I'll get that rig out my shed an take some pics tomorrow. ?

Sebastian's prices are fair compared to all the other decent pipes and all his pipes are handmade from stainless steel.
In answer to your other question I have a Alx 48 malossi, I'll get that rig out my shed an take some pics tomorrow. ?
Awsome, love alx engines. I am building a 70cc based of the alx crankcase, I got a thread for it. wish I could buy a complete one tho

I've seen your engine thread mate.(y)
I bought my 48 a couple of years ago and it came with a stage 6 cylinder, I've since changed it the malossi with billet head and it a bit of a hand full so your 70 will be mental.
I hope you have beefed the drive train up to the max cus your gonna need to..lol

I've seen your engine thread mate.(y)
I bought my 48 a couple of years ago and it came with a stage 6 cylinder, I've since changed it the malossi with billet head and it a bit of a hand full so your 70 will be mental.
I hope you have beefed the drive train up to the max cus your gonna need to..lol
Yup it is, I'm using a Athena hpr cylinder. Aiming for 20hp lol redicullous.

Edit: I just realized ur one of the guys who responded to my "high quality parts appreciation thread" so u know ?? can't remember everyone

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks