My buddy painted my body for me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I couldn't believe it. I went to high-school with him and he moved to Alabama and we haven't talked in 15yrs or so. I found him again on an RC race circuit. Lol.
like the hex effect ?
Me too. I think it turned out perfect. I gave him free reign on the design and colors. All I asked was for some purple??

He does really nice work I wish I had someone close to me that didn't want you first born as payment.That paint sheme is really nice I am partial to flames too
What you do is order the body and have it shipped to his house. Then you only have to pay extra shipping from his house to yours.

How much does your friend charge?
It was free for me? But it all depends on how big the body is, design, how many colors, etc. I'm sure a 5ive T body would cost more than panels for a cage but ??‍♂️ Shoot him an email and ask him. He's a good dude. He said since I've put him on here and on my YT channel he's been busy painting. [email protected]

Yeah, I couldn't believe it. I went to high-school with him and he moved to Alabama and we haven't talked in 15yrs or so. I found him again on an RC race circuit. Lol.

Me too. I think it turned out perfect. I gave him free reign on the design and colors. All I asked was for some purple??
I’m also a big fan of purple. Both bodies look awesome. Can’t wait to see some videos with the new paint job on the v5.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks