my homemade turbine car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well as you all know i crashed with the jet car and its not running good so ive decided to update the car im changing the chassie to a 1/5 car chassie but i need a 1/8 front of a car but i cant find one i would like to find a rolling chassie if it doesn't have the back it don't matter thanks
ps if any one has one or finds one on ebay please let me know thanks to you all

PICT0196.jpg

Picture007.jpg

well ive started again work on this jet car since it crashed its not running good so im going to change the chassie with this one in the picture and add the back part to it hope it goes well
PICT0454.jpg

PICT0453.jpg

well she s ready to go all i need is receiver and 3 pack of battries because the one s ive got are no good

PICT0473.jpg

PICT0472.jpg

Too much time on someones hands I think :lol:

Have you run any of your cars on an acutal drag strip?

I'd love to have a go at building one but I have ZERO idea about Jet engines or the bits that go with them.

Too much time on someones hands I think :lol:

Have you run any of your cars on an acutal drag strip?

I'd love to have a go at building one but I have ZERO idea about Jet engines or the bits that go with them.

if you need help to build one i will help you
here s a video of her running the quarter mile
[ame]http://youtu.be/T20GOOMrGdU[/ame]

well since i had the crash i tried starting it a week ago on gas only and it did not work oliver my friend fixed my gas bottle because it was leaking i tryed to start it just now she went pop and kept on going so she s ready to run i need good battries im going to try and see if i can use lipo s as im using in the green jet car

PICT0473.jpg

PICT0472.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks