my HOR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Boat you see in this video is a Kevlar Zonda and is only sold at horracing.com It is highly modified. Hor 150mm push pull rudder and carbon sero mount and carbon bulkhead and also carbon bracing. runs on 6s. stock motors and hk 180 esc's also stock 40mm props that are sharpened and polished.

The Boat you see in this video is a Kevlar Zonda and is only sold at horracing.com It is highly modified. Hor 150mm push pull rudder and carbon sero mount and carbon bulkhead and also carbon bracing. runs on 6s. stock motors and hk 180 esc's also stock 40mm props that are sharpened and polished.

Looks like a GECKO (think thats how you spell it) Very nice:cool:
J

HK, seaking 180 esc's and 6s lipos (cheap ones) 50c discharge. They seem to be holding up, my Nano tech 65-130 5000 are better and it is even faster.
d81473fc-5a2d-497b-bd8c-d5e7679911c0_zpsa9354a9c.gif038_zps1e44505f.jpg

So if you have seen the inside a stock Zonda it is much different now from then. It has duel water pickup and it has push pull rudder up right servo mount and custom battery mounts. The bulkhead was added and some bracing on the hull also. It it lighter in weight also. I added foam in the front so the hull sounds much quitter as well.

Last edited:
My HOR has an extra 12 inches what do you think about that? I wonder where she hides it?

can't see that heavy beast being faster than my 32" Hor Evo

mine was built for speed records..when i get round to putting it in the water:lol:

no comments needed guys:rolleyes:

K....

These are the stock motors. put yours in the water with the motors the factory put in the boat and let see it go. The props are stock as well 40mm. The shafts are after market (one piece). This boat is very light weight!!! I gutted it to be light weight. Nothing was added to be there that wasn't needed. Everything done was to enhance the performance of the boat. No fat here boys!
I will be going to larger motors someday. I'm building other stuff at the moment. I'm burned out on boats since my last one. I need to find a better class of people! You know nice people.
042_zps7ed59d4c.jpg
Like how I locked in the Rudder base? You may not like me. But you have to like my ideas. Well maybe you you don't. Just leave the light weight racing mods to me and I'll show you how to make a turd fast!

Last edited:
nothing like thread hacking if you go to the beggining of this nothing standard about my HOR apart from the hull,all the mods done so no contest,and if you read earlier twit.ed :rolleyes: about where to sail in the north west we are in England and not america :lol::lol:

K....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks