My King Motor X2 Deluxe build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David paul

I have a king motor x2 deluxe, I have spent a lot of time upgrading before I have even run the truck. The truck has a 34cc motor. My question relates to throttle/brake servo set up and mechanical. Of course I set servo to dead zero. I have backed off the throttle linkage so the throttle stop plate is barely touched at full throttle so I don't put strain on servo.

Brakes are tricky and I am adjusting them with the tiny adjuster ring closest to the center of the truck. All I can do is lift the front and keep adjust until it does not lock instantly and same with rear. I have been running electric 1/10th and 1/8th for a decade, I have owned one nitro jato. So basically I have no idea what I am doing here, please any advise would be great even if does not directly pertain to this issue.

When I say I upgraded the truck I basically read tons of forums and if I found common complaints about breakage or inferior material, I hunted better parts and swapped. I have six large freezer bags of stock parts. I want in the BRAP club.

I have centered the servo horn as much as possible. Am I nuts or is it impossible to get that dead center. Anyway I am not going to adjust with trim until things are mechanically correct. I noticed I was at full throttle with 35 percent of trigger to go and it was putting the servo under stress, so I moved the small red collar so full throttle is full trigger with no extra push. I have not run the motor yet so adjusting the brakes is me rolling the truck around with front or rear wheels off the ground. I have them set to not immediately lock up. I move the little collars closest to the center of truck to adjust the brakes. Obviously I don't know what the brakes need until I run it. I have not even turned the motor over yet. Am I making these adjustments correctly cause it looks alittle wonky.

Attachments

• 20200124_115703.jpg
    20200124_115703.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 21
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks