my leopard naked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had to move things around a little to get the brake reservoirs to fit.... moving the battery over evens out the weight slightly

:eek:mg:
J.
Hey treb,I have a tamiya TLo1 with a new set of tyres and an overnight charger if you want to trade? And as your new to the forum I'll throw a sanwa Dash tranny in too! This offer cant be held too long though.
J.

Thats an amazing looking car I dread to think how much that cost it looks to good to dirve off road I'd be bricking it. BTW where did you get the alloy part the layshaft runs through thats between the large engine mount and the gear holder or is it all together.

The drive train consists of five parts.
The motor plate and bolts onto the engine. This then bolts to the large central
plate. The holder for the clutch bell and layshaft carrier are mounted to the central plate.
The strip mounts the complete assembly onto the chassis.
The drive train is supplied pre-assembled.

The main advantage of using the drive train is to get all the gears located in a fixed position to ensure perfect gear mesh. Using the large central plate provides a fixed distance for all the gears, from the first spur gear through to the diff gear. The large central plate also makes it impossible for the motor to move. Releasing four bolts on the motor plate enables a quick removal of the engine.

Another unique feature of the design is the quick release of the layshaft carrier. The layshaft carrier locates in a hexagonal hole and is secured with three bolts. Without removing any of the gears or releasing other parts the lay shaft can be taken out for inspection of the bearings and gears. The gears are mounted this way to be as close as possible to the drive train.
This reduces forces on the transmission and reduces wear, resulting in a longer life for the gears.
All parts of the system are designed to interlock and shocks will therefore be absorbed by the parts directly. The bolts are only keeping the parts in place and do not suffer any shear forces.

The top part of the dif mount 18502-02 for mounting the differential is not included and need to be ordered seperately.
The small engine mount is included in this set.

139,00€

Deserves to be in a museum...................NOPE...........get it out Keith! I think I can speak for the rest of us we want to see it getting hammered!
J.

I remember seeing a full alloy ST bashing in a vid, dude was throwing it around on some serious jumps. I was watching it cringing.
I'll try to find it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks