Evssv's Losi 5B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it on the 5ive T gas tank......it works but the clips on the underside are kind of a pain to get to...its still easier than taking the tank off by all the screws.

Evssv, i got the kill switch in the reciever box..the engine lead plugs in right next to the reciever box....don't know if thats the best place for it...but thats where I got it....i used to have the kill switch in the battery box but that space is really crowded now that i got the Dark Soul piece.

20181119_194249.jpg

20181119_195331.jpg

Inside the battery box i got the battery(obviously), on/off switch and the Dark Soul direct power harness..oh yeah and i just put the kill switch buzzer back on...it came apart and the wires ripped off...had to resolder them back on....i got the buzzer set where the transponder would go.

20181119_214203.jpg

Green light came with the Dark Soul piece. Red lights came from extra stuff i had from a quad i built. Both are wired to the kill switch and do all the blinky stuff that the kill switch light is suposed to do.

20181119_215101.jpg

20181119_221800.jpg

Last edited:
I have it on the 5ive T gas tank......it works but the clips on the underside are kind of a pain to get to...its still easier than taking the tank off by all the screws.

Evssv, i got the kill switch in the reciever box..the engine lead plugs in right next to the reciever box....don't know if thats the best place for it...but thats where I got it....i used to have the kill switch in the battery box but that space is really crowded now that i got the Dark Soul piece.

View attachment 47365

View attachment 47366

Inside the battery box i got the battery(obviously), on/off switch and the Dark Soul direct power harness..oh yeah and i just put the kill switch buzzer back on...it came apart and the wires ripped off...had to resolder them back on....i got the buzzer set where the transponder would go.

View attachment 47362

Green light came with the Dark Soul piece. Red lights came from extra stuff i had from a quad i built. Both are wired to the kill switch and do all the blinky stuff that the kill switch light is suposed to do.

View attachment 47363

View attachment 47364
Looks sweet..(y)..i need to chk mine tbh...still don't know what killswitch it's got:unsure:....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks