My Losi 5ive-T 2WD Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FangsCPO

FangsCPO_Losi5ive-T2WD_1a_zpsceab98ca.jpg

I took out my Losi 5ive-T (2WD) for some practice today at Heritage RC Park (HRCP). I'm still adapting to the change from 4WD to 2WD but it's going okay. It definitely drives pretty good and as long as you practice good throttle control (which I lack in), it drives even better. I arrived pretty early today so they didn't have a chance to prep the track for practice. It's was pretty dry. If it had been prepped, I would have drove it a little better.

I'm enjoying the 2WD conversion and luckily, when I get frustrated, I can just put her to the side and drop my 4WD on the track and drive that rig like I stole it. LOL!!!

If you interested in a solid 2WD conversion for your Losi 5ive-T check out http://www.redxrc.com/ for more info.

For more info on HRCP check out their website at: http://www.heritagercpark.com/

Check out my recent practice video:

Last edited by a moderator:
So everything gets moved back further and lock the center diff. Interesting....That is the cleanest 5th scale I have seen since mine came outta' the box!

Clean conversion.
Bet its not that clean now 'though!!

Looks fun, and Losi should be reading this I reckon!!

Totally different driving style and gives them a cheaper option - not saying yours is as you'll have quite a few option parts doubtless.

Al.

Clean conversion.
Bet its not that clean now 'though!!

Looks fun, and Losi should be reading this I reckon!!

Totally different driving style and gives them a cheaper option - not saying yours is as you'll have quite a few option parts doubtless.

Al.

My rigs always look very clean. It's the best way to find wear and tear and hidden cracks before they surprise you during a race.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks