My Losi DBXL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has had issues... Poorly made driveshaft, and a bad steering servo. But... Horizon has been stellar, (Kent) and they have been more than willing to make it right. You say its not a losi, well it says losi on the box, the car, the recipiept, the manual. To Me that's a losi. It is not a 5t, I get that. I will also agree the shocks are pretty bad.
For 1k, I agree it should have shocks that actually rebound.
I will be curious to see how yours holds up.

I love mine. We have 2 of them and yea they both had issues but for a price you can't beat it. We ran them all last weekend and the only issue was the gas tank came loose on them. I spent $4 on each car and now they are threw bolted. Problem solved

have your guys shocks been terrible also? I put atv rear diff fluid in my shocks to get them to work... I have no idea what weight they are...but they rebound now.

I love mine. We have 2 of them and yea they both had issues but for a price you can't beat it. We ran them all last weekend and the only issue was the gas tank came loose on them. I spent $4 on each car and now they are threw bolted. Problem solved

I enjoy mine as , I did clean the air filter , and I tried Lucas 2-cycle mix and I was even happier with it,

I get we're talking dbxl , but I just put VITAVON shock towers on my dbxl-E , and I can tell you , that unless you have taken your bulkhead off recently or at all ,you should do so , it's most likely packed with rocks n dirt , I had to use a screwdriver n hammer to break the packed in dirt out of the open areas under the bulkhead, looked like it was prying up on bulkhead bottom mounting screws , just passing my investimagations along

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks