my mcd pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No never heard of it how to guide needed

there is a kcr part,but that is around £15 each:w00t:

all i did was buy a couple of 6mm threaded grease nipples

then take out the ball and spring and drill the top 3mm dia

if you have a 6mm tap to thread the top of the plastic diff case then ok

but if not just a 5mm hole in the top and the grease nipple will make its own thread

also a couple plastic grease nipple covers to cover up the open nipple

then just a couple squirts of the chain lube :)

0024.jpg

0044.jpg

K....

Last edited:
I think he means the rod ends for the steering.
You have metal ones.

Sometimes, a lot of people like to keep them plastic. This will preferentially break before a stronger metal one may/will pass on the jolt onto the next point.
Might be more suitable keep the rod ends plastic, unless you want a show truck.

Al.

I think he means the rod ends for the steering.
You have metal ones.

Sometimes, a lot of people like to keep them plastic. This will preferentially break before a stronger metal one may/will pass on the jolt onto the next point.
Might be more suitable keep the rod ends plastic, unless you want a show truck.

Al.

+1 AL good point

K....

well this is the back of the truck and many things have been changed (it has four in the back )...for the ball point joints now . If you hit on a pavement or something hard they pop off . They have an elastic steel wire that holds them and it bends an pops the ball out from the joint. forgot to say that this is not an mcd .

mcd vs fg monster tuck

Guy's have a question for you all. If you were going to purchase a 1/5 scale monster truck 4wd which model would you purchase and why?. fs kingkong, redcat rampage xt, mcd v4 monster truck or fg monster truck. I'm new to the 1/5 scales and need some assist from the pros. I like the monster trucks only. Thank you so very much for the feedback.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks