My mind is officially BLOWN!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No that's true, idk if that story is true. Some of the worlds hottest supermodels have the same thing. And they aren't truly Male or female, would be classed more as a hermaphrodite. Found this out years ago.

I thought possibly the same but this a different according to doctors. hermaphrodites generally externally have both genitala. What's weirder is 1\20,000 people have this conditon!,that's an extremely high number. It could explain a few things though...

"Some of the worlds hottest supermodels have the same thing."

That's a whole different ball game!! ?

Well similar goals, Gates wants to "snap" most of the population out of existance with his magic injections. He don't need no stinking stones!.
The?mega ?rich?want to extend their driveways and have a bigger front lawn.
(Like by several thousand miles each!?)
Then he can retire and live on the beach.☀??

Who will will buy their products ? Who will work in their companies ? Rich people need workers/slaves/consumers so..... doubt they wanna kill us off?‍♂️?‍♂️???
Well similar goals, Gates wants to "snap" most of the population out of existance with his magic injections. He don't need no stinking stones!.
The?mega ?rich?want to extend their driveways and have a bigger front lawn.
(Like by several thousand miles each!?)
Then he can retire and live on the beach.☀??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks