My new Sportstsline Benz Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidewayzbaja

My new Sportsline Benz Pics

I got it today in the mail . What do you think about it ?

Attachments

• Fg Rides 020.jpg
    Fg Rides 020.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Fg Rides 023.jpg
    Fg Rides 023.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Fg Rides 002.jpg
    Fg Rides 002.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Fg Rides 011.jpg
    Fg Rides 011.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Fg Rides 013.jpg
    Fg Rides 013.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I agree with Trip, for on road a 23cc is about all you need, your going to get the higher rpm's you want for on road.

Stock they're like a big block crammed in a Pinto with donut tires in the rain!

Putting in a TS with that pipe will be like the above, but in snow!

Have fun! :lol:

Just going to try It

Well I am just going to try it. Motor is just setting there on the shelf . If I don't get it running good i'll put back the 23cc. Thank you for letting me Know .:)

I love mercedes. the semi is mercedesand building a clk gtr.

seriously, don't waste putting a big block in. I am heavy into on road. torque isn't needed. you just spin out getting too hard on the throttle coming out of corners. revs and control is what is needed. I have been tweaking the semi for 2 years to get it handling well and now just ordering a tmr performance 4 bolt to drop in because I can use a little more power finally. and I am staying with a 240. I want to be able to pass cars on the straight. the infield I can do with my old solo 23 now. just pressuring and waiting for those 26's to give a little too much throttle and when they spin I duck inside, or outside.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks