my new supercross

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halifax

hello everyone.
ive just bought a lovely 2nd hand lauterbacher l3 supercross.
i was just wondering where is the best place to buy parts from .
and any help regarding the running and maintanence of this car would.
thanks jon
mycars008.jpg

Last edited:
Let's see some photos mate!!
Al.

i will mate .
gonna take some pics of it down the track today so should hae some by tomoz.
its sweet got an alro stage 3 engine.
heli coil spur gears
otangawa steering servo.
its a big jump from my fg's.
got 2 marders
and 2 fg leopards.
one standard
but the other is complete alloy.
with a 29cc engine with dechoked carb.
but ther not a patch on my lautr .
ther just something else.
im thinking of selling the standard marder and leopard and buying a hormann aswell.
any advice would be welcome
cheers jon

the one on ebay seems to have alot of spares with it! i think someone would be happy if they could get it abit cheaper! seems to have a good spec.very nice.

no he didnt win it.
no one did.
i pulled it off due to lack of interest.
thats a shame,a real nice buggy,gaz would have got some good use out of it!
never mind,at least youve still got it! sell one of your fg's,like you said,its a different beast altogether. if you still thinking of getting a hormann,id advise u to get one,they are brilliant!since i had mine i sold my fg tourer and km baja,as id not use them again.i use my marder for the crazy stuff!

thats a shame,a real nice buggy,gaz would have got some good use out of it!
never mind,at least youve still got it! sell one of your fg's,like you said,its a different beast altogether. if you still thinking of getting a hormann,id advise u to get one,they are brilliant!since i had mine i sold my fg tourer and km baja,as id not use them again.i use my marder for the crazy stuff!

ive sold both my marders, a standard fg leopard, my lauterbacher,
still got the full alloy 29cc fg leopard and my awesome elcon cleon.
the elcon,s are fiddlesticking mad so much easier and fantastic fun to drive without having to go and pick them up off the roof 20 times in a lap lol.

i would defo love an hormann but hanging fire at the mo due to splitting up with the girlfriend at mo.
so im just watching the pennies but i will defo get one and may even upgrade my elcon to the mmx version in time.
but im thinking of selling my leopard if you know anyone who is after one.
spec wise as follows.
full alloy apart from diff mounts as the leopard has the raiser version and i never saw any at the time of build.
its got a 29cc head with a dechoked carb on it.
its got a lauterbacher exhaust aswell.

i would defo love an hormann but hanging fire at the mo due to splitting up with the girlfriend at mo.
so im just watching the pennies but i will defo get one and may even upgrade my elcon to the mmx version in time.
but im thinking of selling my leopard if you know anyone who is after one.
spec wise as follows.
full alloy apart from diff mounts as the leopard has the raiser version and i never saw any at the time of build.
its got a 29cc head with a dechoked carb on it.
its got a lauterbacher exhaust aswell.
the elcon cleon mmx is the only buggy that i would buy now( maybe the new leopard comp,hydros etc),ive owned quite a few petrol buggys in last 10 months but the hormann is in a total class of its own, bashing buggys don't come near, im not really into lautaubachors anymore as they seem quite dated now,but if you can get your elcon to a mmx then id say do it,

my mates have bajas and marders etc but my other mate brought an mcd rr 4wd,we was racing on damp grass the other day and although he has 4wd and it was wet,he couldnt catch me!!! hormanns seem to be the most popular model in lsor racing around uk,europe, must be for a good reason.il ask my buddies about the leo,have u any pictures? how much, what does it come with?

ps, there are two hormaNNS on ebay now,reserves at £700, no electrics radio, the guy i got mine off wanted 850 with engine, no radio gear,but i knocked him down a good amount

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks