my new toy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renbar

just brought a on road fg lwb nearly full alloy tons of tyres and spares plus car bag and 2 stroke oil bmw shell near mint,i won it on ebay from a member on here doza and pleasure to deal with and honest went out of his way to help me out in any way he could cheers fella.

before i even got the car i had ordered kcr alloy radio tray and 2 savox 16.5kg servos for the front rear brakes and throttle plus a switchblade 3rd chan killswitch,then car came in the biggest box id ever seen plus another box with spares and handset,fitted the killswitch and change radio tray plus put spare rx for my spektrum dx3s in so i didnt need 2 handsets,

first go today with the car i wanted to test all was ok wow these cars are so different to the off roads i started off ok then started getting a bit cocky trying to power slide out of corners its a handfull to control and flys when you put the power down,had one little off into a ditch but no damage done,im waiting on my order from ian oddie for the bug so then it will get the 23cc oddie and i will use the ecu in both cars sweet

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
you can get them from rc-car-online.de around 69 euros for jack and 4 axle stands but you can buy jack on its own and stands in pairs,i kept thinking about getting them for ages and ages there well handy and i use them loads the stands are stable enough to work on the car while on coffee table perfect

No comment on the jack & stands :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The touring car looks good for the money although I'd be tempted to put the servo horn on the other side to get a straighter pull.

I've almost decided to get the 4wd porche to have a play with.

Look great mate, brings back some memories that does mate, had to sell mine as there's isn't anywhere to take where I used to live lol

Nice buy though mate and I think I may get a set of those stands and jack ;)

No comment on the jack & stands :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The touring car looks good for the money although I'd be tempted to put the servo horn on the other side to get a straighter pull.

I've almost decided to get the 4wd porche to have a play with.

mike i treid it that way but could only get it working by crossing over the brake throtle rods and it looked wanky so done it this way

yeah but if i change that to other side the throtle/brake servos wrong,im running a y lead so if i change setting on handset it changes both where i only need to reverse the fr/brake servo

Ren I had the same with mine and all I did was turned the servo round so the servo arm was at the back instead of the front then put the arm on the other side and it worked, don't know if you tried that but it worked for me fella ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks