My Newest Addition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looker2756

I have been wanting a bike for a while. I finally got the chance to get one & decided to pick up a "looker" model. I got a second chance to own this one & I snatched it up. I plan on getting a few more parts & getting ready to run it. I'll probably take a few of the " Bling " items off to save them from my " Learning to Drive a Bike " phase. I already have a beater body & rider to go scratch up. More info to come as I learn about it. It is a TT FM1-e tricked with Crazy Nut Racing parts & Carbon Fiber chassis. With a Novak 5800 system it should be a ton of Fun !

1AVeryNiceOne1.jpg

1ANice1.jpg

1ARearLeft1.jpg

I'm looking forward to getting some vids. & time to run it. I've always wanted to have one. I'll remove some of the "bilng" & put stock on to learn. Those CNR parts are no longer available, so I think I'll keep them shiny & new. I bought this one off e-bay from a guy who did a very nice job building it.

Anyone got any links to hopup sites for these. I have had one for awhile now and would like to get back to it. Any help would be appreciated.

Jesse

Thanks, Going out with a buddy to run a few today. Takes a bit to get the driving figured out. Not as easy to drive as you would think.

Nice never seen one running thou. I thing it is different than cars so it will take time to get used to. If you can shoot a vide it will be grate.

Thanks, Going out with a buddy to run a few today. Takes a bit to get the driving figured out. Not as easy to drive as you would think.

Nice looking bike. So how did your first drive go?
To me the most important part is the steering set up and having a big smooth parking lot to practice in. Once you get the hang of how far to lean it in the turns they are a blast.

It has gone pretty well. Like you said the lean for the turn is the part to get used to. The buddy I run with has a 7700 Mamba in his. Mine is pretty fast, but his screams. He decided to try a 2 cell lipo & for the first time I seen one stand on the rear wheel in person. We can drive them in a Big parking lot pretty well, but watching the guys that race them ... Man are them some good drivers.

Finally got some video, thanks to my wife. I decided to run this after testing my MCD rally car & getting the first laps on it. I have done some adjusting & added a better steering servo, which helped quite a bit. These are so different to drive compared to any 4 wheel vehicle. It's always fun to challenge yourself & increase skills though. I have my runner body on. As you can see at the end of the video, why :blush:

Best viewed in high quality ( option under number of views )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI9nzEWxfSU

Finally got some video, thanks to my wife. I decided to run this after testing my MCD rally car & getting the first laps on it. I have done some adjusting & added a better steering servo, which helped quite a bit. These are so different to drive compared to any 4 wheel vehicle. It's always fun to challenge yourself & increase skills though. I have my runner body on. As you can see at the end of the video, why :blush:

Best viewed in high quality ( option under number of views )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI9nzEWxfSU

Nice video, you may want to consider bending the "skid bars" or whatever you call them. It didn't look like the bike was able to lean very far without rubbing the skid bars. With the bars bent upward a little you will be able to turn much sharper....but if you go too much the bike won't be able to stand up on its own(from laying down position)
Give it a try and I think you will like it, you can always bend them back if you don't like it.

Looks like a lot of fun! Many years ago I had (I think) an electric Kyosho RC motorcycle. This was back in 1983 or so. I never did get it running. Your Novak looks a little like the Super Sport 5800kv motor that's in my Losi XXX. It sounds very smooth. Thanks for a good video.

With the TTR you can re mount the crashbar holders further up the chassis. there are holes allready you can use. it helps lean angle a lot... I love the bikes. There are a few here now, and all of them I owned and modded before selling.

The learning curve to drive bikes is different. Most car guys want to turn the wheel more when it won't corner but this slides the bikes out when on the crash guards. Training yourself to turn the opposite way and hit the brakes a bit when the guards are scraping is the hardest thing to learn.

And nobody is better to deal with than Bruce at www.2wheelhobbies.com

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks