My next purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoviman

I’ve been looking at the Traxxas UDR for some time now. Gonna have to get one! What are some of the best upgrades to make before you even take it out for a blast? I seem to upgrade everything that I get right away! Someone out there please gimme a holler!

Is it the red or the orange body? Is it cracked out with mods or is it bone stock? I won’t be ready for another month and a half or so because I just bought a Traxxas Rustler 4x4 VXL for my 50th birthday. I know it’s only 1/10 scale so don’t harsh on me! A new skatepark just opened up in Charlottesville a couple of weeks ago and they won’t let any big rigs in! Do you have any pics of his UDR? Any upgrades?

I swapped out the rear lower arms for rpm items. and steering servo before I ran mine. also fitted a 34t pinion as I only run 4s for a little more top speed. for me this is now perfect.

been out with my udr quite a bit lately and so far its holding up really well. not one failure yet, its a blast sliding this thing around. I don't jump my rc very high so am probably easier on my cars than others loludr1.jpg
udr2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks jimbo1! We kinda think alike in that way. Before I run any of my vehicles I RPM the heck out of them and do a servo swap as the Traxxas 2075 servo is a POS!! I don’t jump my SBR too much due to the weight. That’s what my 1/10 scale trucks are for! I tend to take care of my rides because I’m OCD! Thanks again bro!

Thanks jimbo1! We kinda think alike in that way. Before I run any of my vehicles I RPM the heck out of them and do a servo swap as the Traxxas 2075 servo is a POS!! I don’t jump my SBR too much due to the weight. That’s what my 1/10 scale trucks are for! I tend to take care of my rides because I’m OCD! Thanks again bro!

no problem dude. if you want any more info or photos or certain parts of the udr. just give me a shout (y)

A photo or two of your upgrades would be much appreciated! No rush! At your convenience. Thanks man! Have you seen my SBR photos on the site? If not I’ll send you some! Let me know!

A photo or two of your upgrades would be much appreciated! No rush! At your convenience. Thanks man! Have you seen my SBR photos on the site? If not I’ll send you some! Let me know!

have a look on my udr thread for all the photos I have lol
I think you have already commented on my thread anyway.

only upgrades are the servo and rear arms so nothing fancy

Thanks for the pictures. Looks great! Here’s my SBR.

Attachments

• 9F870268-DF5A-4B08-A848-F60D6BC85B67.jpeg
    9F870268-DF5A-4B08-A848-F60D6BC85B67.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 904545D4-CB84-418A-A8F4-D07028BD8272.jpeg
    904545D4-CB84-418A-A8F4-D07028BD8272.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 4
  • 04DECB26-16C9-4122-9BD6-EFF166D4C557.jpeg
    04DECB26-16C9-4122-9BD6-EFF166D4C557.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 5
  • B6A3D20F-A527-488F-9D6F-5367259071FE.jpeg
    B6A3D20F-A527-488F-9D6F-5367259071FE.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for the pictures. Looks great! Here’s my SBR.

very nice!!

the hot racing rear arms are what I wanted for my udr but the purchase of the udr was enough for one month lol so I went with the rpm arms.

I like your decals :cool:

I think the udr would have been a lot better if it was as wide as the sbr (y)

they are both short course trucks but I think you will find them very different in the way they drive.

Is it the red or the orange body? Is it cracked out with mods or is it bone stock? I won’t be ready for another month and a half or so because I just bought a Traxxas Rustler 4x4 VXL for my 50th birthday. I know it’s only 1/10 scale so don’t harsh on me! A new skatepark just opened up in Charlottesville a couple of weeks ago and they won’t let any big rigs in! Do you have any pics of his UDR? Any upgrades?
Its Orange he is a member on here I will have him contact you. Thanks

I didn’t go out and buy all of the mods immediately. It took me six months or so to start after the initial shock of buying the truck! It’s also got a Hot Racing servo mount and GPM metal steering turn buckles hidden under the body. The rear driveshaft is also GPM. The Oh S**t sticker on the hood I purchased from Amazon. They have all types of assorted lewd stickers in sets of 50. I’d send you some but my buddies pillaged all that I had left!✌️

Sent you a message

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks