My race ready rig for this season.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dog looks jealous.
She gets some love. She loves the chase.
Love it! What tank grommet is that?
I got it from ddm over a year ago when I was going to do the aluminum tank breather thing.”it sucked” so ended up removing it and I put a bolt in place of it to keep racing. What I found was the bolt made the grommet tighter so it doesn’t leak.

That is one of the nicest race rigs I have ever seen. Those green bolts are very cool. Like the braided lines and carbon brace too! Good luck bud please come back and report how your doing when the season starts. 👍

That is one of the nicest race rigs I have ever seen. Those green bolts are very cool. Like the braided lines and carbon brace too! Good luck bud please come back and report how your doing when the season starts. 👍
To much between race seasons. It keep growing after I got the chassis. Rusted bolts and the dull aluminum did that new carbon chassis no Justice. But I know the first lap she will look even better with a layer of dirt.
Nice. Where are you racing at?
Rocky Hill Raceway and Chet’s canyon
Very nice! is it a carbon fiber chassis??
Yup! MGS Performance baby top of the line. Got tried of bent stock chassis’s

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks