My rampage truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dboozer

Here is a few pics of my new rampage.

Attachments

• 100_1343.jpg
    100_1343.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 100_1344.jpg
    100_1344.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 100_1347.jpg
    100_1347.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 100_1348.jpg
    100_1348.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 71
holy crap. looks just like mine!! how did you mount the rear wing? i used the stock wing mount parts and cut out for the roll cage to stick out of the rear window. body holds up much better now that its supported

Attachments

• torment truggy #2.jpg
    torment truggy #2.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 27
Awsome pictures looker. So what do you think about the Redcat? Appears they are going to be around for a while. lol

I really like it so far. I know that they have some things that need to be addressed even before driving in my opinion. I know dboozer knows exactally what I'm talking about too. I am still working on testing mine. Time will tell what all it takes to make it a viable racing vehicle. What I mean by that is, what does it take to keep it reliable for 30+ minute main races, after running 3 10 minute qualifiers. In my opinion Bashing will always be a parts killing way of driving, at least at some point. On the race track, you should be able to keep a vehicle together for a long time, as long as your not crashing. Our weather is getting nice, so I'll have more time to race it & see what happens here very soon.

The wing is just bolted through the body, not the best option. But the bodies are very weak anyway. Will put an mcd or proline body on it real soon, hopefully. Gonna need a second job to keep this thing going,lol.

Back