Sold / Found MY Redcat XB-E for your Ipad 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cenmatrixsc

I am looking for an 2nd generation ipad. I am willing to swap out my Redcat XB-E which I ran once for a 16GB version or I can add my additional lipos for a 32 GB version. The xb-e cost me $699 and I am willing to take a hit on it for the I-pad. I ran the buggy for approx 12 minutes on the stock batteries. it was run in my backyard on grass only. It is in brand new condition. I can even include a 805bb servo for it(I intended to put it in). All connections have been changed to Deans plugs.

Basically the new ipad 2 16gb is $500 so you can get a $700 buggy for $500 on the trade. I will even accept a $600 apple giftcard in exchange since the ipads are out of stock.

If you have 32 GB or 64GB I can throw in six more turnigy 5000 mah lipos that I bought to go with it.

Last edited:
ill be very surprised if anyone swaps as the ipad 2 is selling for around 900- 1k in the uk

try the ipad 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks