mystery solved

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rager33

one of our club members was having a problem with his car spinning in the sweeper. So after trying everything he could think of he asked me to help him figure it out. WE met at the track this Saturday. I asked him to drive the car while I watched. What I saw was the car pushed real bad on the rest of the track but in the sweeper the car would swap ends the second he started to turn in. I figured the push was from him trying to get rid of what he thought was a over steer problem. So I redid the set up so the car would steer. Now I am driving the car it worked real good on the rest of the track but the second you let off and turn in on the sweeper it would swap ends. I sat there and stared at the car why is this only happening on the sweeper. Then I noticed that the body was new so I told him to remove it. I drove the car it went around the sweeper like its on rails. Looked inside the body and found the tire was hitting on the left rear side. We raised the rear body posts up 1/8 inch problem solved. I thought I would share this with all of you. If you are having a problem like this check and make sure your body is not locking up a tire.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks