Nashville area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dopeyiniraq

Ok guys I seriously dnt have anyone in my area to run wit I'm in the gallatin area well if ur in nashville u probably no were i m at

Do you Dopey take Steve to be your only 1/5 scale buddy ? Do you Steve take Dopey ? By the power vested in me I now pronounce you rubbing buddies er that does not sound right . Raceing buddies

Just all kinds of wrong, lol.

Is there a track in White House? The only place I have been able to find is Wildflower RC in Springhill and I'm not sure if it's 1/5 or not.

Look on RC sing up they still have races posted for this year hawk pit raceway he had the 1/5 scale and sold it at the race he put on for them . The boy that bought it had a twin brother he worked at auto parts store there in White House I think it was autozone it's been almost two years but the people that bought it had been in RC a long time and had other 1/5 cars

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks