Nebraska- (Lincoln/Omaha) Interests in dirt oval track ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427HISS

Hello, my name is Kevin and live near, Lincoln Ne.

I will be making a banked dirt oval race track, hopefully soon. The track is intended for 1/4 scale sprint cars, modified's and the 1/5th scale Baja 5B's. The 1/8th off-road vehicles are welcome, others will be considered.

My intension's are to build the track, start a club and have fun. We can also start website.

As of now, no sanctioning body rules will be used, until I see what happens with memberships in the club. We will have a board of directors, head of finance, head of maintenance and volunteers for the track. We can either make the facility simple or depending on club growth, a very nice one. It could have a building and deck, electrical service, plumbing, bleachers, racers stand, electronic scoring, BBQ-grilling area, nice pits, porta-potties, night time lighting ect. ect....

A idea for a nice track facility is getting sponsors. I help a friend race 360 winged sprint cars, and have worked very hard on getting sponsors so, I know it takes a lot time to accomplish this. I would ask the same for all joined members, to help out the club anywhere you can. More money equals bettering the facility.

I would appreciate everyone that has a interest in racing and joining a club, to email me with any ideas concerning the club, track, facility and sponsors. I will also give you my phone number, to call me anytime you wish.

It is a possibility,....that I can incorporate a, "Indoor concrete/carpet racing facility for the electric powered vehicles, in a large building next to the dirt oval track. Like I said, it's only a possibility at this point.

I need a head count of members so, when you email me, please say wither you are a "yes or no",.....as a member for a club.

This can be a lot of fun, for individuals and family's a like.

Please email me at- [email protected]

Thank you,
Kevin

Attachments

• Video photo #8.jpg
    Video photo #8.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Video photo 1.jpg
    Video photo 1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 087.jpg
    Picture 087.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 4
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks