Need a new servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjtaz

I've just bought my 1st petrol engine & I need help!
The grears have gone on the servo Futaba s9206 and was wondering which would be a good replacement? It's going to cost £30 for the metal gears and my thought was seeing if there is a better repacement?
The car has cable break system on the front an rear. Cheers :cool2:

Thanks for that. Yes, the servo is for the throttle and also for the rear breaks which will need a good torque servo. Could you give me the model number so that I could read up on the one you have please. Ta

Thanks for that. Yes, the servo is for the throttle and also for the rear breaks which will need a good torque servo. Could you give me the model number so that I could read up on the one you have please. Ta

hi mate give the lads at rossendale models a bell i use them quite a lot and i got my hitech servos from them and i would never go for anythig else, really strong and loads of power :cool2:

heres a picture of it *(sorry my camera sux)*
DSCN6372-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I bought a bunch of tower pro servos. yes they are cheap but they are digi metal gear. and the gears inside fit in hitec servos. so I buy a hitec plastic gear digi (5625) and toss the tp gears inside. and at under $10 a servo I have a few in the box in case I need a servo, or someone else needs one when we are out.

I have the 1/4 scale ones in my steering. they are actually very strong and fast, although only plastic gears. I had an incident with the semi getting air on 2 wheels, coming down on the front wheel. ripped a steering rod out of the plastic end but the servo survived.

$70 got me 2 1/4 scales and 4 standard size servos as well ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks