Need a Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magnum

I have a FG EVO-09 currently in build and can't seem to find a good pipe. Hate to run it with a pan muffler.

What's the best one to get and place to buy. Haven't seen a good one on Dave's of FG supply or overlooked them. Will have a 26cc Zenoah in it for now.

Looks like a good pipe. Only one I can find is from Hobbytechk which may cost me a lot more in shipping to the states, but may be the only way to get one.

i find with hobbythek the shipping does cost you more but you end up saving in the cost of the part. am currently trying to put an order in at advance hobbies in ontario and the end result looks like it'll be only a few dollars cheaper than hobbythek. hobbythek also does have almost everything in stock, i like to wait and order a bunch at a time to save on the shipping. don't hesitate to order from them, they are great to deal with.

as for what pipe, i run a mielke sidepower pipe, it works great. its fairly quiet even with the matting in the silencer removed. samba pipes are also quite nice too.

yea.. Definitely like the Samba's have always heard good things. Thanks for info I had heard HT was good. Everything else was ordered here, so a few loose items isn't bad:)

i find with hobbythek the shipping does cost you more but you end up saving in the cost of the part. am currently trying to put an order in at advance hobbies in ontario and the end result looks like it'll be only a few dollars cheaper than hobbythek. hobbythek also does have almost everything in stock, i like to wait and order a bunch at a time to save on the shipping. don't hesitate to order from them, they are great to deal with.

as for what pipe, i run a mielke sidepower pipe, it works great. its fairly quiet even with the matting in the silencer removed. samba pipes are also quite nice too.

Unfortunately I placed and order and they sent me a bill and it included the currency conversion/shipping. It was way more than I am willing to allow so I have sent a note to cancel the order.

So I will keep looking for something in the states that is cheaper to use.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks