Need carb parts? New carb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod45

i am replacing the ruixing carb on my cy 23cc motor because it needs rebuilding and parts are a bxxxxx to find for these things. i found an excellent source for carbs, rebuild kits etc for these motors we have in our cars. www.weedeaterman.com is located in virginia and is very reasonable and easy to work with to solve any carb problem you might have. give henry a shout next time you need some parts.

henry is closer to macon ga and less money due to low overhead.

When I order from DDM I have my parts no later then 3 days. All so if I order other baja parts I need and my order is over $100 shipping is free. Then with the discount code I get another 5% off.

On the site you posted I could not find much about carb parts. But I did look at some of the carbs they have for sale and seem to be higher then DDM. Did not find anything on the most common carbs used on CY and Zen engine like the WT 668, WT 990 and WT 813 but I did not look very long.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks