Need help with battery for hpi Baja 5b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrXD

Hi everyone, I'm going to be using LiFe Batteries for my baja 5b (gas) for the receiver and servos, would a 2200mah 6.6v be sufficent for it? the battery box just not have the room in it since its still moulded for the 5 cell hump packs, I was looking at a 3000mah but its size it just fit would be really tight after some modding to the box lid underside. I really don't want to mess with lipos and I feel safer using LiFe batteries for now. If it helps I am using a Hitec d845wp Steering servo and I haven't got my throttle servo yet, and this baja is the new sbk model if that helps. If I use the 2200mah battery what kind of run times you think I could get? Thanks for any help you can give, much appreciated.

yes a 2200mah life battery will be fine mate,
i run a 1600mah life battery in my shorty baja sandrail and that will last an afternoon of bashing,
just recharge before your next outing, or get a couple so you can swap out batteries if one goes flat while you're out,

yes a 2200mah life battery will be fine mate,
i run a 1600mah life battery in my shorty baja sandrail and that will last an afternoon of bashing,
just recharge before your next outing, or get a couple so you can swap out batteries if one goes flat while you're out,
thanks a million, just what i needed to hear
I use this one in my KM baja because using the stock servos for now. It's a tight fit but it works. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1332041796...sQB_azbSfC&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
thats the one i was looking at to get but the measurements is really tight for the battery box, but the 2200 will fit easily

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks