Need help with my HS5745 servo. Is it broken?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Small2Large

Just happened all of the sudden, servo only goes one way and will not recenter.

I took the gears off and rotated the pot to simulate the servo moving and the motor will only rotate one way. I can then rotate it back to center, but once it reaches center starts to hold and I can push it past center. I can push it back the other way though.

Already tried cleaning the pot with spray, doesn't seem to have helped any.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I had one do the same thing,,,,,as it turned out it was the brushes in the motor had all but dissapeared!!

I replaced the motor from one with a dead board and ,,hey presto,, it went for another 12 months!!

I had one do the same thing,,,,,as it turned out it was the brushes in the motor had all but dissapeared!!

I replaced the motor from one with a dead board and ,,hey presto,, it went for another 12 months!!

Hmm. Thanks, I'll save the busted one just incase something like that happens to me later on.

Hitec has good CS from my understanding. maybe worth a email/call to them.

Rhino is good. i understand their is a new Hitec 5755, stronger than the 45, and faster, but more costy. also has a large 8mm drive horn like the rhino too.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks