need new radio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathdealer

hi,
what is the best.....was thinking of the spektrum dx3s mainly cause i thought it was one of the best and being able see batt. volts on the truck...

man For that, i would say the Nomadio React. Onboard readout with out any other stuff.
but they are discontinued, but a great radio.

the 3S should work well. but im not a fan of spectrum, but beside nomadio, its the onl option for telemetry feedback.

DDM still has the Reacts instock and new. just a crap shot is if you ever have a problem, you need to find your own repairs.

value for money prolly a futaba but i run a dx3s and love it! love being able to see rx and tx voltage and only uses 4aa batteries so light as well. never glitched since having it, if you buy one make sure its a DSM2 unit.

hi,
what is the best.....was thinking of the spektrum dx3s mainly cause i thought it was one of the best and being able see batt. volts on the truck...

mate ive got the spektrum dx3s and the fubatba megatech 3pm and i preffer the 3pm but there both great radios. The 3pm is easier to work around.. hope this helps ;)

I have a DX3S, ain't got no grumbles about it.

I think that the other radios are worth a good look, as the telemetry isn't that useful for a largescale, and all my Rx batteries last hours, so don't realy need to check their charge level in the middle of sa session. I's a nice comfort feature to have anyway.

only telemettry thing I keep an eye on is the head temperature, which I try not to allow past 110 degrees as it can start to heat soak at 130. but if you tune it right and keep grass out this shouldn't ever be a problem either. I'll hook up the RPM sensor on the clutch bell one day as well.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks