Need some advice - Personal issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rangtangtang

Hi Guys, I need to ask for some advice from you guys.

Its been a while that I suspected my girlfriend is cheating on me.
So, after a few weeks of thinking this, I thought I should check up on her. Last week I asked my neighbour if anyone comes round to my house when Im not there, and claimed that some guy usually checks in for about an hour.
To confirm this, I pretended to go to town, but secretly hid in my garage, to find out who this guy is, and what he's doing there when IM not at home.

Sat in the garage, behind my bike, where I keep my RC car. Not long after, some guy stops in front of my house, and just as I was about to confront him, I saw my RC car needed a new paint job. This is where I need help. . . . what do you reckon would look best. Red with black wheels, or black, with red wheels??:clown::clown::clown:

thats crazy funny. i wasnt expecting a punch line on this as its in general chaos. just goes to show whos hardcare and whos really "hardcore". cant help with the colors, but i'll call before stoping by from now on..lol..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks