Never Disappointed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah I know… but I haven’t actually driven mine in a long time BC last time I tried I lasted like a minute (at p1). But I have a little haul coming for it to get it back up n running. Duratrax six packs, venom 4s lipos (previously running 6s as I have the og xmaxx upgraded to 8s) gpm slipper eliminator BC the slipper is nothing but probs rn and just fitted a powerhobby cooling fan and new stub axles. I have a hot racing 50t spur and 22t pinion ready for it. Should be ready by the mid of next week max I’m hoping, my main concern is how long the gpm part is gonna take as I never ordered from them b4.

Everytime I take my x Max out for a run it's always a blast ! Jumps , wheelies , slings dirt and takes a huge beating and just keeps going , great truck , after you upgrade the servo , change to my 43 proline tires , and install a two piece drive shaft for flexing and saving hour diff , then this thing is a brick of a toy 😆😃🤣
Thinking of getting one..... aware of the servo, have the bearings and hubs held up?

Speed control ok?

Yes , the stock tires are junk , try a back flip with them ,,,,, now there's entertainment 🤣 exploding pizzas I call them 🤣 , as far as everything else has held up great , as I said , you have to change , tires , servo , drive shaft , and I put on there H.D. ARM SETS TO , FUNNY THING WITH THOSE , For some reason they sent me two sets , so I'm stocked on arms for it 😃

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks