New 1/5 On-Road car FSOne !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuisR

looks very interesting!!!

http://www.fsone.de/

FS-One 2011
In 2008, saw the light of the FS-One of the big world of models. Florian Stettner used his thesis to design a vehicle with monocoque construction.

In 2011 de FS-One waits with several new features that reflect the experiences of the past 3 years.
Obvious change is the use of the Twin Line chassis concept, which is a combination of monocoque chassis and aluminum construction.

Undoubtedly, the FS-One one of if not the beauty among the great models. It is characterized by clear lines of good friendly service and technical expertise.

This has taken is evident in many small details, the designer Florian Stettner below for us together.

"

Technology:
- Carbon fiber chassis (carbon) maximum flexural strength at a defined torsion
- CF-literacy in the home FSONE
- Suspension: high quality and high-strength aluminum
- Adjustable locking systems and adjuster / Rotation
- Gear drive from the engine to the differential in one piece. This precision in the drive
Rear aluminum bolted fitting sleeves (all parts fit together perfectly).

- Base plate made of stainless steel (protection for the chassis and lowering the center of gravity)
- Lightweight construction without sacrificing stability

Advantages:
- Quick-change systems at the differential between shock wave and the engine.
- All screws and set points are very accessible. Optimal for service
- Servo drive with all fixtures can easily be removed completely.

Development for 2011:
- Influence of three years of development
- The basis for the future (modular design)
- New construction of the rear axle (torsion compact and lighter than previous version)
- New forward-looking chassis
- New Servo Drive

Compatibility:
- Differential motor and shock absorbers are FG-compatible
- Optional 2x small or a large servo on the steering "

That thing looks grrreat. Ooooops forgot I'm not Tony the Tiger.
Their web page was amazing. Do you know if they sell to the U.S.A.? I bet part support is a pain.

Very nice car indeed. The shocks almost looks like the old associated 10th scale shocks.I do not like the spring preload adjustment collars though. Throw some threaded body shocks on that baby and make it compplete.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks