NEW ALX REAR CHASSIS PLATE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There nice no doubt, just not $100 nice plus shipping lol.
Think the shipping is free, when I ordered my alx crankcase it was free, all the way from Italy. It is expensive no doubt, I think their charging u for the 80mm and stardard clutch compatibility tho I still think it's hard to justify, but I'll be getting it cuz ALX ??

"pre-order" I always frown when I read the hyped b/s selling tactic. One of the clear market trends I see with all the RC stuff (particularly the electronics side of things) is the fact that China totally prematurely rushes products to market. Seems everything I research has a "V2" that was introduced shortly after the original part. Word to the wise, and this is nothing new, never fall prey to the new product hype game, be patient, do your research THEN buy as you require.

"pre-order" I always frown when I read the hyped b/s selling tactic. One of the clear market trends I see with all the RC stuff (particularly the electronics side of things) is the fact that China totally prematurely rushes products to market. Seems everything I research has a "V2" that was introduced shortly after the original part. Word to the wise, and this is nothing new, never fall prey to the new product hype game, be patient, do your research THEN buy as you require.
Great point. I will require this soon tho because my engine is significantly heavier than stock and it flexes like you wouldn't believe.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks