new cy26cc 2 bolt with samba

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't think the newer cy's are that bad it was the early ones that had the plating issues if you use a good oil from the start and change the ring around 10-15 tanks then you should get a good life from it,,my first engine was a secondhand £40 26cc cy and i must of had a good year out of that hammering the crap out of it even when it gave up i sold the crank and bottom end for more than the engine cost me

sorry for thread jacking here but how many horses is my 27cc zn 4bolt with CC Racing Pro Mod and TGN Side race pipe pushing?

sorry for thread jacking here but how many horses is my 27cc zn 4bolt with CC Racing Pro Mod and TGN Side race pipe pushing?

the above quote was just a guess mate and unless its dynoed when built you wont ever know 100% a guess is just a guess and me saying yeah mate its got blah blah don't mean shite but at a guess id say if its a good tune and set up well its got to have around 6hp but without it being run up on a dyno you wont ever know for sure,,i got a dyno print out with mine from oddified so i know what its got

yeah I knew you couldnt tell me exactly was just wondering around about what it would be......lol......I know it shits and gets, hard to keep the tires from spinning thats for sure.

actually I have 4 bajas and this engine is all I want.......lol......cant tame this one I surely don't need more. Im sure there is many out there that will argue with me about it and they may want more power but not this guy......lol

same here mate the new engine in the bug from oddified has more than enough power and any more just wouldnt be worth having its over the top now but i have got the ecu to add more if needed or detune it if needed which is more the case

lol.......I thought about throwing a different pipe on to tune it down some but screw it, all out balls to the wall.......lol......thanks for the info mate

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks