New from Rovan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As you know Z my buggy started as a rovan. The only rovan parts left are the plastic suspension pieces. My buggy is a TR 5b now. Lol. Thrasher and Teejay need to take it back a few notches. I bought the Rovan because I could afford it . I knew I was going to make upgrades and I knew I'd break parts . This is why I got the Rovan. Now that I've had it a while I think I've found most of the flaws. There were only a couple of things that really cause any problems during the upgrade process.

5th scale rc's are not a good hobby for those that are not mechanically inclined. That is why you find people drop out of it. How many posts have we seen in the past few months of guys that can't figure out why there machines won't run. And they are clueless about the trouble shooting process.
So why do you find this thread amusing ?

BWHAHAHA you nailed that one coop??????
I mean he's right though. There's so many people (not to name names lol) that buy a 5th scale and have literally no idea on what they bought and when they have problems, they have no idea what to look for and how to fix it. Thats not to say I don't like helping them and seeing them succeed with their rig, I'm/he just stating the obvious

Mmmm that's ok but we can hardly see much :unsure:
There isnt a alot to see tbh. I haven't done anything interresting to either of the two largescales sans a few must-have upgrades. I still need a few more for the mtxl as Losi probably tossed it out the door before QA was complete. If I did anything interresting to them I would borrow my wifes phone and snap a few new photos but I only have the pictures I took of my MTXL back when I still had a (a bit too) smart phone. Before any upgrades but the pipe which is a Bartolone/Losi coop for the DBXL but I refitted it and turned the pipe upwards so it really makes a racket (and spew that black poop away from the vehicle).

Heres one of my three LST2 XXL's before I threw src crushers on it. The others is grey and the last have no shell as its just a parts car.

I couldnt find any of the 5T, ,do people want to see it so badly that I need to put effort in?

So why do you find this thread amusing ?
Read , You ,thrasher and Teejay arguing about HPI vs Rovan. It seems ever 6 months someone comes on here saying how good Rovan (Teejay) is and then some one comes in gunhoe praising HPI and bashing the crap out of Rovan (Thrasher) . And then You Z come in on both sides of the argument. I find it very entertaining( Doug egging everyone on) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

As you know Z my buggy started as a rovan. The only rovan parts left are the plastic suspension pieces. My buggy is a TR 5b now. Lol. Thrasher and Teejay need to take it back a few notches

So your Rovan is a pretty good vehicle now that there is no Rovan left in it. Is this correct? . I need to take nothing back a few notches when reality work so hard to prove my point. LOL :LOL::ROFLMAO:

So your Rovan is a pretty good vehicle now that there is no Rovan left in it. Is this correct? . I need to take nothing back a few notches when reality work so hard to prove my point. LOL :LOL::ROFLMAO:

To bad you failed in goading me on. No, parts were replace after I hit a light pole at 40 mph. Que Z with the pictures :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (He lives for this moment). Find my build thread and you'll be able to see what I turned my buggy into . As I said before I had planned on upgrading parts on my buggy so there was no way it was going to stay stock for long. Just part of my personality .

As of right now the buggy hasn't gone over 5 mph . We've had a cold and rainy spring where I live to it's taking forever to break in the engine so that I can really give it the beans as the Brits would say. And I'm on Vacation down in VA. right now so the toys have stayed home.

So no I haven't proven your point. But nice try.

To bad you failed in goading me on. No, parts were replace after I hit a light pole at 40 mph. Que Z with the pictures :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (He lives for this moment). Find my build thread and you'll be able to see what I turned my buggy into . As I said before I had planned on upgrading parts on my buggy so there was no way it was going to stay stock for long. Just part of my personality .

As of right now the buggy hasn't gone over 5 mph . We've had a cold and rainy spring where I live to it's taking forever to break in the engine so that I can really give it the beans as the Brits would say. And I'm on Vacation down in VA. right now so the toys have stayed home.

So no I haven't proven your point. But nice try.
Always Got your back ?
IMG_20181014_154711147.jpg
43228-5f6b1c0690822704bd94a56a15c47bad.jpg ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks