New Grafil Bodies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCDAD

Thought I'd show off some of Grafils latest work. The green one is for the Redcat XB and the red one is for the XBE. They both turned out awesome.
-
a7726d5d.gif
de84812d.gif
129b8bfb.gif
5f642c2f.gif

Dude! You gonna get any shells for the Shedder series of Red Cat?
Love your sig.
The XBE-G can be trimmed to fit. You can also run the factory XBE body on the Shredder. It just takes some trimming. Here is a shredder with XBE bodies.
-

e9ab9c40.gif
9608cd16.gif

This is a big problem over here in Australia, as quite a few of us bought the new 2mm shells .
These were purchased due to Mr Grafil assuring us that they would not be like the first issue shells.
Now that we have found that they are smashing apart very easily again, we would like some form of customer service from Grafil.
Unfortunately their customer service stinks.
He wants us to send video evidence of the breakages. Bit hard when they are already smashed to pieces.

Let this be a warning to all potential customers. The quality of the material IS NOT what Grafil says it is and if you have a problem, There will be NO warranty claims.

If anyone is a bit doubtful, please go to AUSRC forum and have a look for yourself.

From a post by one of our thousands affectionate customers......

"We are happy and will buy always from them because all products have always been excellent.
I'm sure the guys who buy their new bodies,including us,
make the races,photos,and videos of races and then everyone will see if the products are poor as you say, or how many other people think are excellent, it's easy right?

To start...A video found on youtube,recorded last month and strangely the MCD V4-G Grafil (Red and Blue) don't break !

Min 1:07 at 1:22 ops...don't break...very strange!!!
The body is not bad as some would have us believe

Another video and another Grafil body that does not break (Baja 5B-G white and pink)...no,can not be,true guys??
Min 0:20 rollover and don't break again...very strange

There are sufficient? ;)

"

Thanks a lot !

Scripta Manent Verba Volant :)

Our customer service is always available.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the same Videos posted on HBF under another user name..
You getting your friends to say how good you are, does not cover up the fact that you will not honour your product warranty!!

What a coincidence..

I would hardly call that a crash in the first video...
The second video there is a decent tumble, but no supporting evidence that shows there was no damage after it.

How is that proving your product is of good quality?

Last edited:
We will respond only at constructive questions and clarifications .... we can not respond in any way to absurd and pathetic attempts to take advantage from the failure of one or two bodies of several hundreds running in Australia.

For this kind of question please contact our customer service ....for any issue !

Thanks a lot for your collaboration.

I am not even asking for a refund of the product..
I was stupid enough to buy a crap product, so it is my fault entirely.

The fact still remains that your bodies are not made to the standard that RC Largescalers expect.
I am just here to inform people that they should be careful when deciding to purchase from you.

Technical info:

Our bodies now are made with the best polycarbonate in the world .... the HQ certified Bayer® Makrolon or Sabic® Lexan 2.0 mm.:cup-1:

Last edited:
So what about all the people that have bought the previous versions?

You have obviously seen that you had a problem with the material.
Otherwise why would you change it?

Technical info:

percentage of defective body previous versions (thick 1.5 mm) = 1,1%

percentage of defective body previous versions (thick 2 mm) = 0,7%

percentage of defective body current versions (thick 1.5-2 mm) = 0,0%

We have always replaced for free, only those bodies broken in a manner abnormal.

percentage of defective body previous versions (thick 2 mm) = 0,7%

Out of the 8 people I know with this version, 8 of them wish to have our money back.
All are race shells, not basher.
But yet you have declined all our requests for mediation.

Last edited:
Technical info:

current versions is the HQ certified Bayer® Makrolon or Sabic® Lexan (thick 1.5-2 mm) = 0,0%

and was in production in the last 3 weeks.

Our customer service is always available.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks