New here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryanlt35

Hello everyone,my name is Bryan and I have a 5t..really fun to mess around with..well anyway I'm new here and would like to talk to more people about 1/5 scale r/c thanks..

Here's some pics buddy lol
zeve3ure.jpg
apyrenas.jpg
6u3e4y7y.jpg
pa2y3e3u.jpg
uge4ury9.jpg

Mud pics are from it's first bashing run in my sloppy front yard right after the snow melted lol...

I forgot how good they look new! How do you like that pipe? I took mine off went back to stock can and did 813 carb. and 29 cc 2 bolt big bore upgrade, so now, more power with less noise! The tuned pipe got on my wife's nerves....

Lol right,they look great new but once you get them dirty it's on from there...that's the Bartolone un silenced big bore pipe,it's a great pipe but yes it is very loud..I was not expecting it to be that loud...and it's not cheap either....I don't know much about carb combos and things like that yet but I'm learning..lol and my wife is learning to keep her mouth shut now cause she knows how expensive this truck is..it's nothing new to her I've been into 1/10 scale nitro for 15 years.. That poop is not cheap either...

I'm glad you like them..I get mixed feelings on them.i just thought without spending a ton of money I would just paint them..I did the roll cage white also..I like it.

I scuffed the wheels first then used duplicolor high temp primer and bright white high temp paint..reason I used that is for durability..and works and looks good.but if u do it make sure u prepare the surface before paint otherwise paint will just fall off.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks