new killer rc light controller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAUL B

hi all, here is a vid of my baja(striped version) with the new killer rc light controller. the controller can also do brake lights and rear indicators but i cant show them as i have no rear lights at the moment....:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
still no luck with your motor then:white-flag:

no mate ,and i don,t like things beating me :cursing::cursing:but its starting to piss me off, try,d everything but its like the low end is working perfect but anything past that and it just bogs like crazy, the last straw came before when i was starting it after it cut out during its bogging faze pulled the pull start and it snapped in me hand, :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

hi all, here is a vid of my baja(striped version) with the new killer rc light controller. the controller can also do brake lights and rear indicators but i cant show them as i have no rear lights at the moment....:clap:

:eek:mg: nice kit look ace in the dark mate, can't wait to see it in the flesh next time you're at deeside :w00t:

no mate ,and i don,t like things beating me :cursing::cursing:but its starting to piss me off, try,d everything but its like the low end is working perfect but anything past that and it just bogs like crazy, the last straw came before when i was starting it after it cut out during its bogging faze pulled the pull start and it snapped in me hand, :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

not good paul mate, mines started a strange runnin fault too :cursing: in the middle of sortin it :white-flag:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks