New Laptop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackobyte

Got me self a new laptop today, my old 1 was having issues and you can't be off the grid, so thought bugger it a new 1 is called for.

Its a:
Toshiba Satellite L650
500 gb hard drive
4 gb ram
Intel core i3 processor
windows 7 (still getting to grips with it after vista).
bought microsoft office and norton 360 for it too.

it even has face recognition so i don't have to sign, just show it my ugly mug and it boots up.

Face recognition!!! All someone has to do is put a sheeps head in front of the screen and ,BINGO! access to your P.C.
;):lol:

-------------------------------------J--------------------------------------

Have a Toshiba A215. Can say its been very reliable. Though the battery only last a year. The main board was replaced due to a heating issue that was found in this model. We actually bought the service plan and used it more then we paid for it. I think thats electronic though.:( Awe shoot I just typed this on the laptop and it knows what I said.......:rolleyes:

Have a Toshiba A215. Can say its been very reliable. Though the battery only last a year. The main board was replaced due to a heating issue that was found in this model. We actually bought the service plan and used it more then we paid for it. I think thats electronic though.:( Awe shoot I just typed this on the laptop and it knows what I said.......:rolleyes:

Thats it now BTB,It'll give up the ghost on you now.
J

don't put Norton on it, get Microsoft security essentials its free and and is designed for Win 7 and just as good wont take up a lot of resources like Norton and is easily removed unlike Norton.

Got me self a new laptop today, my old 1 was having issues and you can't be off the grid, so thought bugger it a new 1 is called for.

Its a:
Toshiba Satellite L650
500 gb hard drive
4 gb ram
Intel core i3 processor
windows 7 (still getting to grips with it after vista).
bought microsoft office and norton 360 for it too.

it even has face recognition so i don't have to sign, just show it my ugly mug and it boots up.

Fook me mate !! They are some pretty impressive specs! My laptop is 7 years old, and is steam powered!!:lol:

Would like a new one meself

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks