New Losi 1/5 Servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's supposed to be better specs than the big hitec that just came out (of which about 20% failed)

No offence but that thing can hold a candle to the 900, 20% failed, mine hasn't and compare that to what came in the truck, what's the fail rate, 75%, I have a box of them, then we killed duels, both Savox and Hitec, it's fed with 22 ga wire, that's beefy, NOT, the stock steering servo makes a great t&b servo, it's digital, can take hi voltage and lasts, because it's a Savox. The Savox's are back on top, they had a bad run but it's been fixed, I tore so many of them apart and made videos that were sent to China, it all came down to a bad solder, got to give credit to Hitec on the last HV servo they made before the 900 came out, they got it right on that one, I forget the number but I've been beating the crap out of that set for a year and a half now, year round, they are in the track rig now, I'm in line for the 1000 anyway, the 900 does have a small center sweet spot so it will hum sitting there, I just don't sit there, it's happy being beat on, not resting,, I may put it on the programer and see if I can fatten up the center just for the hell of it, I have all the wiring apart right now to service the connections with Killer Korosion, all the radio pins were nasty but that box hasn't been opened in a year anyway, the antanna needs a fresh solder to the board too. Not trying to be a peepee here it's just a sore subject, I have a box of dead servos from 3 manuafactuers that is worth the new buggy, serious I'll take a pic if you want, lol my stock steering servo is in my Bonzi Cat, I switched that over to hi voltage, with the fastest savox HV small size on the gas, it flys, the after market rudder is over 7" long and almost 2" wide, it takes some torque to turn that at speed and the first stocker is close to 3 years old now and she dials that thing around like nothing, 48" about 30 lb boat, I think that's pretty good for a stock servo from a truck. But it was only a steering servo for a week, so it didn't get eaten up. Ok off my soap box and on to bed. oh yea you guys that ordered protectors they went out this morning, you should have tracking info by now, I just got it. Steve you'll see yours in 2 days, Clyde your like 2 weeks.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks